Click here for advice from Indra Nooyi (CEO and Chairman, PepsiCo) on how to succeed in the workplace, as shared at the 2013 Global Summit of Women.
Join our Global Network of Women Business Leaders on Facebook
- Keep up-to-date on all GlobeWomen events including the Global Summit of Women, Corporate Women Directors International, and Diversity.
- Keep in contact with the amazing women you met at past GlobeWomen Events and make plans to meet up again at future functions.
- Use this forum to connect with like-minded women who want to expand or refine their businesses, be a business partner, a mentor, and friend.
- Raise your company's visbility to a global community by uploading videos and materials to the GlobeWomen Facebook Group.
Sign-up is simple:
- Click the above link to "Get started networking today!" and follow the on-screen directions to create your account.
- Create your profile page by including your picture, your business information, and any other information you want to share with the Facebook Community.
- Search "GlobeWomen" and request to join the GlobeWomen Facebook group!
Concered about Privacy? There's no need to worry!
You control your level of Privacy - here's how:
1. Once you have created your profile, click the "Privacy" link in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on the "Profile" option.
3. From there, update which parts of your profile you want visible and to whom. The "Only Friends" option will keep your profile visible to the GlobeWomen Group and any other Networks you participate in.
4. Now you're ready to begin networking with our leaders on Facebook!